Boston Bruins hockey

He has to play. The leafs are 0 and 6 against him this year. He's playing his ass off. What a gut check win that was. Unbelievable. They had everything go against them all night. The last goal from marchand in bertuzzis face was like snorting a kilo of cocaine. He got in his way. Then flips him. And gets the puck and stuffs it. That was so sweet. And his first goal. What a laser sighted rip.
First off, great line!

Second, I don't pin the Game 2 L on Ullmark as the team around him was just flat. And they looked that way well into period 2 last night and something snapped. They look like a real Stanley Cup contender and I want to see so much more of that. That all being said, Swayman owns the Leafs and by virtue of that alone, he needs to be in net for Game 4.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to wonder if the Bruins players feel more comfortable playing in front of Sway and are willing to take more chances in the offensive zone? I thought Ulmark had a great game Monday and I'd be surprised if he doesn't get the start.

First off, great line!

Second, I don't pin the Game 2 on Ullmark as the team around him was just flat. And they looked that way well into period 2 last night and something snapped. They look like a real Stanley Cup contender and I want to see so much more of that. That all being said, Swayman owns the Leafs and by virtue of that alone, he needs to be in net for Game 4.
I agree with all of the above.

Last night was GLORIOUS!!!! Several cousins from the True North sending bitchy texts about the refs. Watching Toronto fans cheer wildly in the streets, only to STFU 29 seconds later. Seeing their faces as Marchand scored. Twice. I only got to watch the end due to my son's hockey practice, but it was pure joy.

Last night was GLORIOUS!!!! Several cousins from the True North sending bitchy texts about the refs. Watching Toronto fans cheer wildly in the streets, only to STFU 29 seconds later. Seeing their faces as Marchand scored. Twice. I only got to watch the end due to my son's hockey practice, but it was pure joy.
Toronto fans complaining about the officiating? Say it isn't so!! They had 5 PP's last night and couldn't score on any of them, they've got nobody to blame but themselves so they can suck it.

Toronto fans complaining about the officiating? Say it isn't so!! They had 5 PP's last night and couldn't score on any of them, they've got nobody to blame but themselves so they can suck it.
No shit. It was like watching your team play an NBA road playoff game last night.

Yes. They. Can.

There was a severe lack of bitchy texts after game 2.

So jealous....

I only got to watch the end due to my son's hockey practice, but it was pure joy.
This is unacceptable. What kind of example are you setting for your son? Bruins first. Then your child, second. Priorities. cmon man.

Last edited:
Back