Celtics

So much sloppy play. Holiday turned the ball over multiple times, KP was just not KP. Tatum gets frustrated and becomes a toddler that needs a nap. Hopefully they got this shit out of their systems moving forward
you know what really pissed me off? Watching the start of the 4th. JT misses a layup and then commits a foul on the other end of the court. I watched up until the final 2 minutes but I knew I could have turned it off at that point.

This was the worst performance I've seen the C's put on since last season. Jr and I went to the game where the Wizards...WITH KP, curb stomped them. KP went for 28 and 15 that night and made me start dreaming of what could be with him in Kelly Green.

Always remember what Yamamoto said after Pearl Harbor

you know what really pissed me off? Watching the start of the 4th. JT misses a layup and then commits a foul on the other end of the court. I watched up until the final 2 minutes but I knew I could have turned it off at that point.
And that was only JT's 2nd foul and he bitched to the ref about it. And then what did he do? He walked away to get into position, only to come back and give the ref a second earful.

Sometimes it's difficult to be a fan of these cry babies.

Do we have a count yet of how many people have jumped off the Tobin Bridge so far today? Wonder how many blocks back the line is. Obviously abortion is legal in MA because we witnessed one last night.

Okay folks, for those of you who may not remember Larry Legend had clankers in the playoffs. So did MJ. So did Kobe. So did Magic. And yet, between the 4 of them they racked up 19 chips.

So, with the understanding that the other team gets paid as well let's examine where this turned into a dumpster fire-

- first and foremost, instead of the Unicorn last night we got this-
Scared Scream GIF by DreamWorks Animation
. Like I said, KP raises this team to dynasty level when he's on

- everybody who's name didn't start with a J last night would have survived the Titanic because they would have never touched the water

- is Kornet hurt? Why the fuck is he not rotating in and out with Al and KP and creating a twin towers effect? This team should NEVER be outrebounded

- how many fucking years are you going to allow Caleb Martin open looks behind the arc before you realize he kills you from there?

- Tyler FUCKING Hero is NOT a hero, stop making him look like one

- Miami will shoot open 3's as will every other team in the league

- Spo is an all-time great coach

Here's the difference for me though- I'm pissed but not panicked because I think they may have needed this. Seen it before during chip runs as far as the Finals.
Yep, Kornet's been out of the rotation for a bit now with a calf strain. I agree, would be better with him rotating in.
As for Caleb Martin, they weren't even trying to disrupt him - as in, when he was beyond the arc, with the ball, they just watched him
Agree on Hero

Back