Daily Dopamine Dump

I used to manage a group of sales teams that numbered over 130 professionals. One day I came in and it was obvious that someone had had sex ON MY CREDENZA! Her rear end had sucked up paper on my desk into a 1 inch tall tent and there was a stain on the short stack of papers. It was so obvious and I KNEW EXACTLY which guy it was as I had left him at the bar the night before and he was getting cozy with a woman at the bar. I confronted him and he admitted it. No, I didn't call HR and no I didn't yell at him. I told him to get his ass in my office and make it look right. He did. That was 25+ years ago in a VERY different time. That guy is one of my best friends today and he has been happily married for 20 years. In fact, I introduced him to his wife.

I used to manage a group of sales teams that numbered over 130 professionals. One day I came in and it was obvious that someone had had sex ON MY CREDENZA! Her rear end had sucked up paper on my desk into a 1 inch tall tent and there was a stain on the short stack of papers. It was so obvious and I KNEW EXACTLY which guy it was as I had left him at the bar the night before and he was getting cozy with a woman at the bar. I confronted him and he admitted it. No, I didn't call HR and no I didn't yell at him. I told him to get his ass in my office and make it look right. He did. That was 25+ years ago in a VERY different time. That guy is one of my best friends today and he has been happily married for 20 years. In fact, I introduced him to his wife.
does his wife know this story? :coffee:
i mean,that's pretty fucking bold,screwing on YOUR BOSS' office furniture.😄

does his wife know this story? :coffee:
i mean,that's pretty fucking bold,screwing on YOUR BOSS' office furniture.😄
Hell, no she doesn't know the story. And yes, that was ballsy as hell on his part. Like I said, times were different. That would never happen today and if it did I would absolutely have to do something about it.

Back