Dirty old pervert

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
so, seeing as we have a resident pervertus emeritus, I need help with a life adjustment-

I was just looking at a picture of Olivia Rodrigo online (and who amongst us hasn't?). I knew she was young but I didn't know she was THAT young...

...how, oh elders of the faith, do I break through that? How do I continue to ogle and drool without feelings of guilt?

so, seeing as we have a resident pervertus emeritus, I need help with a life adjustment-

I was just looking at a picture of Olivia Rodrigo online (and who amongst us hasn't?). I knew she was young but I didn't know she was THAT young...

...how, oh elders of the faith, do I break through that? How do I continue to ogle and drool without feelings of guilt?

Heroin.

Well here’s your problem you think she is young, but in reality she’s a 565year old vampire. So you beat your meat without shame. :coffee:

IMG_5384.jpeg

It's not you, it's just testosterone.

Most men remain fertile for nearly their entire lives. We are hardwired for hard-ons.

The reason you feel guilty is because women convinced you to feel guilty, but that's like making a dog feel guilty for not being a vegetarian.

It's not you, it's just testosterone.

Most men remain fertile for nearly their entire lives. We are hardwired for hard-ons.

The reason you feel guilty is because women convinced you to feel guilty, but that's like making a dog feel guilty for not being a vegetarian.
Yea, but saying grass on the field play ball or old enough to pee is good enough for me is crossing the line.

TYVM for reaching out to me --- I just luuuurve to Mentor the youth, however.......

I have no idea who this is :(

does she go by a different name on OnlyFans?? I may already be subscribed to her content
:biggrin:

Well, here’s some good news for you. There’s always somebody that’s more fucked than you. :coffee:

View attachment 26751

I remember a story in the papers in England where some guy kept going into farmers slurry tanks (where all the cow shit is stored) to masturbate :rofl:

He just kept doing it; farmers kept catching him, and he couldn't stop. He went to jail for 5 years, then extended to 10 years.

A man with a cow slurry fetish has been jailed for five years after threatening to kill a family who tried to stop him targeting their farm.

David Truscott, 43, repeatedly rolled around naked in cow slurry and developed an obsession with a farm in Redruth, Cornwall.
Exeter Crown Court heard that Truscott, formerly of Camborne, Cornwall, targeted the property over an eight-year period to indulge in his bizarre fetish.
He initially removed cow pats from the farm but his behaviour escalated, with Truscott regularly entering Woodbury House Farm to masturbate in slurry.

Truscott was handed an extended sentence of 10 years following psychiatric reports.
Judge Philip Wassall told Truscott: "When the family took steps to clear up the slurry from the cattle to prevent you from wallowing in it and took other measures to stop you getting on to their land, you began these offences.

Prosecuting, Eleanor Purkis said: "The defendant has a fetish in relation to animal faeces.
"His behaviour has escalated from initially removing cow pats from the farm to attending the farm and masturbating in slurry."
Truscott was jailed for three years at Truro Crown Court in 2005 after setting fire to the Roth's tractor, hay, a pen containing cattle and wooden fences.
In September 2009, he received a 16-week sentence after he stripped naked in the cattle pen, released the cattle and climbed into the slurry spreader.
On his release, Truscott returned to the farm and sat naked in cow muck. He was jailed for a further 20 weeks.
He was jailed for two years in September 2011 after police caught him naked in a field harassing the Roth family.

TYVM for reaching out to me --- I just luuuurve to Mentor the youth, however.......

I have no idea who this is :(

does she go by a different name on OnlyFans?? I may already be subscribed to her content
:biggrin:
hang on to something old man...JUST turned 21

olivia-rodrigo-attends-the-2023-vanity-fair-oscar-party-news-photo-1699910349.jpg

she's regular girl cute
#notthatheresanythingwrongwiththat
i think marissa van noy and her sister may have fucked up my beauty standards though 😃
meh...I never take a woman's opinion on stuff like this. I've seen a couple of her videos where she's bouncing (and I do mean bouncing) around barely dressed

...damn it, I hope RG didn't go watch one of those...I posted this picture an hour and a half ago and he hasn't been seen since...

okay, the video was in poor taste...I'm sorry...:sulk:

Last edited:
meh...I never take a woman's opinion on stuff like this. I've seen a couple of her videos where she's bouncing (and I do mean bouncing) around barely dressed

...damn it, I hope RG didn't go watch one of those...I posted this picture an hour and a half ago and he hasn't been seen since...

okay, the video was in poor taste...I'm sorry...:sulk:

well I have been busy outside handling puttin' up mah wood ---- but I just came back in to take a rest

20240426_144506.jpg

I don't see a link for your "poor taste" video --- PM me the link so I can break down/analyze the clip :rolleyes:

Disappointed this thread isn't about Bob Kraft.

Disappointed this thread isn't about Bob Kraft.
if it helps just picture him perving around in the background

Family Guy Quagmire GIF

Back