Teh official Taltos "circle rep thread" #2

Happy Caturday and enjoy your weekend! :)

07516b18487cefab0364371c51a1d99f.jpg

take heart, chevss ---

as raw, damp & cold as it is today on Olde Cape Cod ---- Spring is a-comin' :cute:

View attachment 26082

Another 3 weeks and stripers should arrive in force in southern NE. My boat launches April 15 and I'll be ready to hit Block Island, south of the Vineyard for stripers and the canyons for
tuna, weather permitting.

This week is spring break for the kids. My wife works tonight and tomorrow, that means when not working tomorrow, she will be sleeping and then most of the day Tuesday after work sleeping. Wednesday they have dentist appointments. I work through Wednesday. Olivia is currently sick so she can't do anything yet. They won't even be able to spend time at grandparents house for a few nights like we hoped either if Olivia is still sick. Even if she is better by Wednesday, They can't stay there more then a night and with her being sick, they can't go to a friends daycare either. I'm trying to get an oil change done on my car and no idea if I will get that.

I might be taking them to a local fire station so they can see the trucks on Tuesday but only if Olivia is better and maybe the Indy zoo on Friday. I was hoping to enjoy a night alone when neither Sarah or I worked for once but not sure if that will happen.

This week is spring break for the kids. My wife works tonight and tomorrow, that means when not working tomorrow, she will be sleeping and then most of the day Tuesday after work sleeping. Wednesday they have dentist appointments. I work through Wednesday. Olivia is currently sick so she can't do anything yet. They won't even be able to spend time at grandparents house for a few nights like we hoped either if Olivia is still sick. Even if she is better by Wednesday, They can't stay there more then a night and with her being sick, they can't go to a friends daycare either. I'm trying to get an oil change done on my car and no idea if I will get that.

I might be taking them to a local fire station so they can see the trucks on Tuesday but only if Olivia is better and maybe the Indy zoo on Friday. I was hoping to enjoy a night alone when neither Sarah or I worked for once but not sure if that will happen.
Life. What'd you expect? :rofl:

Cheers, :toast:

So should I be expecting our NH eaglets arriving soon ?

~Dee~

So should I be expecting our NH eaglets arriving soon ?

~Dee~
From NH Fish and Game Department:

“Females lay 1-3 eggs in March - May. Both the male and female incubate the eggs and young hatch after five weeks.”

Thank you when we were building in NH I thought they were brown eagles … which we had at our CT home. Then saw more and more bald eagles in both homes and realized they were youngins. Beautiful birds

~Dee~

Back