The 2024 Draft

As long as Daniels isn’t a Patriot. Drafting him will set the franchise back 3 years. I’m no fan of fields but if your gonna go the rout of the slight framed running QB it’d have been better to send a 4th for Fields. At least he’s used to having no talent around him.

As long as Daniels isn’t a Patriot. Drafting him will set the franchise back 3 years. I’m no fan of fields but if your gonna go the rout of the slight framed running QB it’d have been better to send a 4th for Fields. At least he’s used to having no talent around him.
So, if they do pick him…are you going to be happy? 🤔

Mina Kimes described Jaylen Daniels as "sometimes he looks like Wiley Coyote".

(Like with an anvil dropped on him)

Hey BSF, What do you know about Max Anderson, Weber State?

Hey BSF, What do you know about Max Anderson, Weber State?

I don’t know much about him.

I think the JJ McCarthy talk is pre-draft subterfuge.... except some team will be desperate enough to draft him way to high.
At this point I wonder if any of the QB's we have been hearing about will slip out of 1st round. even if a Nix or Penix is available later in 1st round watch someone trade back into 1st to grab them.
Nix To Donkeys, Penix to Phins, McCarthy to vikes no later then 11 if they don't trade up. Gmen might bite. going to be an interesting 1st round.

On the Bullshit Draft Story rating scale with 1 being highly probably and 10 meaning a complete crock of shit, this one has to be
10 or close to it.

I just don't know why Pellisero would be be involved in this clumsy bit of misdirection. He's usually reasonably Schefterish. The
big question is how or why did he go from a day two prospect to number 2 overall?

While I have to regularly remind myself that my opinions are frequently dead wrong, I wouldn't want to pull the trigger on picking
a guy at 2 who meditates cross-legged before games while leaning up against the goal post, allegedly, to combat anxiety.

If that is true he might need to have a Ketamine drip at halftime the first time he gets a close look at Micah Parsons.

Straight from the horse's mouth. "I'd like us to take a QB at number 3."
Wolf will want to keep his boss happy because...Kraft also said
"I’m excited with what I’ve seen so far, and we’ll evaluate after the draft and see how that’s gone and decide where we go from there.

View: https://twitter.com/DougKyed/status/1772602533388657093

Back